31 July 2008

Lollapalooza: Day 0


Lollapalooza is less than 24 hours away from myself and 225,000 others.

Chicago is great, amazing city. And after a rousing bar hop that involved a sloppy wingman, Irish Americans (the drink and the people) and some good ol' fashioned late night streaking, I'm ready to bring on the record heat, humidity and a possible Obama appearance.

Up tomorrow is none other than Radiohead among 10 other bands that I have on my schedule.
Over at Rockdaily, festival curator Perry Ferrell has also upped the ante with a full on rave club and beer-garden inbetween Millenium and Grant Park.
I also might go check out the FC Barcelona v. Chivas game on Sunday night at Soldier Field

So we'll have reports every day from concert review, nightlife (we are attending Pete Wentz's Angels and Kings afterparites) etc.

For now, new vid from Vampire Weekend, get ready to get your Thiller/Preppy-Goth on!
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa



....and another from electronica band M83, "Kim and Jessie". May it brighten your day with sweet sounds of synth.


M83 - Kim & Jessie



Now excuse me while I look for my streaking partner's underwear, socks and wallet

No comments: